50 Things to do in London Travel Guide
London is one of the most visited cities in the whole world, and it’s easy to see why. It is vibrant, it is exciting, and there’s something to do every single night of the week. You could spend a full year in London and never run out of new places to visit, but since we were a bit more limited with our time, we decided to film a city guide showcasing 50 things to do in London. We hope this will help showcase some of the sights and attractions this city has to offer, and that it’ll come in handy for anyone out there planning a trip. Let’s begin!
1) Trafalgar Square (Charing Cross)
2) St Martin-in-the-Fields Anglican Church
3) London Eye Ferris Wheel (Millennium Wheel)
4) Fish and chips
5) Borough Market
6) Double-decker Bus
7) Platform Nine and Three-Quarters (Hogwarts Express)
8) Buckingham Palace
9) Changing of the Guard
10) St. James’s Park
11) Palace of Westminster (Houses of Parliament)
12) Big Ben (Elizabeth Tower)
13) The Regent’s Park (Royal Parks of London)
14) Westminster Abbey (Collegiate Church of St Peter at Westminster)
15) Horse Guards at the Household Cavalry Museum
16) HMS Belfast Museum Ship ( Royal Navy light cruiser)
17) Thames River Cruise
18) Tower Bridge
19) Tower of London Historic Castle (Her Majesty’s Royal Palace and Fortress)
20) Tate Modern Art Gallery
21) English Breakfast (Full Breakfast)
22) Arsenal Football Club Soccer Team
23) Camden Market
24) Camden Lock (Hampstead Road Locks)
25) Cereal Killer Cafe
26) Alternative Afternoon Tea
27) Street Art in Shoreditch
28) Ride the Tube (London Underground – The Underground)
29) Ride a bike (London’s public bicycle scheme – Santander Cycles)
30) Covent Garden
31) Harrods Department Store
32) Drink a pint at a local pub
33) St Paul’s Cathedral (Cathedral Church of St Paul the Apostle)
34) Shakespeare’s Globe (the Globe Theatre)
35) Natural History Museum
36) Victoria and Albert Museum (the V&A)
37) Theatre performance at London’s West End
38) Kensington Palace royal residence set in Kensington Gardens
39) Sherlock Holmes Museum
40) The Shard (Shard of Glass – Shard London Bridge)
41) The Walkie-Talkie (20 Fenchurch Street skyscraper)
42) The British Museum
43) Portobello Road in Notting Hill
44) Queen Mary’s Gardens
45) Regent’s Canal
46) The National Gallery art museum
47) The National Portrait Gallery
48) Steak and Ale Pie (Steak Pie)
49) Churchill War Rooms underground complex
50) Madame Tussaud’s wax museum
GEAR WE USE
Olympus OM-D E-M5 II:
Olympus 14-150mm II Lens:
Rode Video Mic GO:
Joby Gorilla Pod:
SanDisk 16GB Extreme Pro:
SOCIAL MEDIA & TRAVEL BLOGS
Our visit London travel guide covers some of the top attractions including the best in arts, entertainment, museums, nightlife and restaurants in London. We also cover off-the-beaten-path activities that you won’t find in your typical tourism brochure or London city guide.
50 Things to do in London Travel Guide | Top Attractions London City Guide Transcript:
So Hello from London! Time for a new destination. This is a city that I haven’t visited in almost 4 years. So we’re both very excited to be in London. And we’re going to be making a little video guide. Actually a really big video guide because we plan on showing you 50 different things to do around London.
Our first stop was Trafalgar Square. This square leads to a lot of central attractions, so it’s a nice place to people watch, get your bearings, and plan out where you want to go in the city.
The London Eye is a giant Ferris wheel on the South Bank of the Thames. It offers a bird’s eye view of the city.
Buckingham Palace has served as the official London residence for Britain’s sovereigns since 1837. The State Rooms at Buckingham Palace are open to visitors every year.
The Palace of Westminster, also known as the Houses of Parliament, is the meeting place of the House of Commons and the House of Lords. The Palace along with Big Ben are two of the top London attractions that dot the city-scape.
The Tower of London sits on the north bank of the River Thames.
And that’s a wrap for London! Like with any mega city, it’s impossible to cover all the sights and attractions you can enjoy here, but hopefully this video will give you an idea of what London has to offer.
This is part of our Travel in England series showcasing English culture, English foods, English cuisine and English people.
Music in this video courtesy of Audio Network
Read more all post Travel : https://cyrrion.com/travel/