Chicken Karahi | Spicy Chicken Karahi Recipe | Side dish for Roti & Naan | Street food recipes
Chicken Karahi | Spicy Chicken Karahi Recipes | Side dish for Roti & Naan | Street food recipes I Instant Chicken Recipe
#ChickenKarahi #SidedishforRotiandNaan #InstantChickenRecipe #Streetfoodrecipes #SpicyChickenKarahi
Oil – 4 Tbsp
(Cinnamon, Clove, Cardamom & Bay Leaf)
Chicken – 1 Kg
Salt – 2 Tsp
Pounded Ginger & Garlic
Water – 1/4 Cup
Tomato – 5 Nos
Chilli Powder – 2 Tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 Tsp
Cumin Powder – 1 Tsp
Pepper Powder – 1 Tsp
Garam Masala – 1 Tsp
Green Chilli – 3 Nos
Whisked Curd – 1 Tbsp
Chopped Coriander Leaves
1. To a wide pan, add oil and whole spices (cinnamon, clove, cardamom, bay leaf)
2. Add the clean chicken to the pan.
3. Saute until there is no more pink.
4. Add salt and cook until chicken releases water.
5. Pound some ginger and garlic and add it to the chicken.
6. Add 1/4 cup water and mix well.
7. Now cut the tomato into half and place each halves over the chicken with cut side down.
8. Close the pan and cook for 10 mins with lid on.
9. After 10 minutes open the lid and remove the tomato skin which will come off easily.
10. Mash the tomato and mix it with the chicken. Cook for 5 mins.
11. Now add all the spice powders starting with chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, pepper powder and garam masala powder.
12. Add the partially slit green chillies.
13. Now add the whisked curd.
14. Cover and cook for 10 mins.
15. Add crushed Kasuri methi and mix it well.
16. Add some chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
17. Chicken karahi is ready.
You can buy our book and classes on
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
A Ventuno Production :
Read more all post Cuisine : https://cyrrion.com/cuisine/