For Android OS tablets trying to access the Google Play store, you may encounter this error. I was having troubles finding an answer on how to fix this, after searching all around I’ve created this video so you don’t have to spend the time like I did.
Share this video to a friend or link it on forums,
Thumbs up if it helped. Thanks!
1) click the “Settings” icon on the home screen
2) scroll down to the “DEVICE” section on the left of the page and then click “Apps”
3) at the top right of the page are 4 tabs : “DOWNLOADED”, “ROM DISK”, “RUNNING” and “ALL”
4) click “ALL”
5) scroll down the list and find “Google Services Framework” then click it
6) on this page click “Force Stop” followed by clicking “Clear Data”
7) switch off the tablet by holding down the power button for a few seconds and then restart it.
8) click on “Play Store” from the home screen to download apps from the Google Play Store.
Read more all post Android Technology : https://cyrrion.com/android/