TC Pantry – In The Kitchen With Chelsea| Fideo Loco with TC Seasoned Ground Beef
Cook like a TC Chef! Stay tuned for a how-to video from Chef Chelsea on how to make Fideo Loco at home, made with items available from the TC Pantry. Time to get cookin’ in the kitchen with Chelsea! Brought to you by Taco Cabana.
3 Roasted Tomatoes (*can substitute 10oz of canned roasted tomatoes)
½ Medium Onion
2 Cloves of Garlic
½ tsp Comino
½ tsp Salt
½ tsp Pepper
4 Tbsp Oil
6 cups Chicken Stock (*can substitute vegetable stock)
7 oz Vermicelli Noodles
1 medium Russet Potato (*about 1 cup of small potato)
TC Seasoned Ground Beef
1. In a blender, puree 3 roasted tomatoes, ½ Medium Onion (Diced), 2 Cloves of Garlic, ½ tsp Comino, ½ tsp Salt, and ½ tsp Pepper.
2. Add 2 Tbsp of Oil to a pan and add pureed sauce.
3. Simmer uncovered for 3-4 minutes
4. Stir in 6 cups of Chicken or Vegetable Stock before removing from stove.
5. In a separate pan, add 2 Tbsp of Oil and 7 oz of Vermicelli Noodles and toast until golden brown. Remove from heat.
6. Return broth to stove and bring to a boil. Add 1 cup of Russet Potatoes, the toasted noodles, and TC Seasoned Ground Beef. Stir to combine.
7. Spoon into a bowl and top with sliced avocado and fresh, sliced jalapeños. Garnish to taste.
Earn Points and Rewards on purchases with the New MY TC! Rewards Program. Join today!
Join the conversation online:
Read more all post Football : https://cyrrion.com/football/